My ınfographıc about cyberbullyıng

 


When I was deciding on a topic for my infographic, I chose cyberbullying because it’s something that really affects people in our daily lives. The more I explored it, the more I realized just how common it is. Many of us, whether we notice it or not, have seen or experienced it online. It’s not a new problem, but social media have transformed it, making it faster, wider, and sometimes harder to escape.

I used Canva to design my infographic, and I really enjoyed how it allowed me to be creative while keeping things organized and clear. I also looked at the Securely Blog, which gave me practical examples and advice on how to prevent cyberbullying. Combining these resources made me think carefully about how to communicate this issue in a way that people can actually understand and relate to.

It’s striking to see how easy it is for people to judge, criticize, or hurt others online. Unlike traditional bullying, cyberbullying can reach a much bigger audience and linger online, which can make it feel even more intense. Working on this project made me more aware of the serious emotional impact it can have on someone’s self-esteem, sense of safety, and mental health. I also realized that this topic is especially useful for English learner classes. Many students use social media or internet tools as a part of their learning process, so talking about cyberbullying can help them stay safe online while practicing their English.

It’s a reminder that digital spaces are not just tools, they also come with responsibilities. Overall, creating this infographic was eye-opening. It made me reflect on my own online behavior and the importance of empathy, respect, and awareness in the digital world. It’s amazing how much a project like this can teach you not just about a topic, but about the way we all interact with technology and with each other.






Sources:


https://canva.link/eynvtzb1htpmsfp

https://blog.securly.com/the-10-types-of-cyberbullying/

Comments

Popular Posts