My podcast assignment
Hello everyoneee! In this blog, I will share my podcast with you. Our instructor gave us three types of podcast to choose from. My friend Defne and I chose the 'vox pop' type, which involves asking a question and collecting answers from different people. It's actually kind of like an interview, but more fun! I enjoyed so much collecting answers and recording these memories for this podcast assignment. The actual point was to interact with our friends or meet new people and get to know them through their answers.
We asked ten students and they all gave interesting answers about things they wanted banned. Some answers were about the environment, such as concretion, and some were about animal rights and exploitation. On the other hand, some were more personal, such as mint chocolate flavour or advertisements, because they don't like being told what to buy.
One of the answers was particularly interesting: an interviewee said he would ban corruption because it prevents justice, which is a common problem in our society as people want to achieve things without any effort, but by knowing important people for them to handle it. In short, it was great to hear people's ideas and thoughts on different topics. That’s why probably I would give such an assignment to my students in the future for them to interact and socialize with their friends. I can't wait for the next blog! Take care of yourselvesss!!
You can access the podcast in the following link.
Here you can click for my friend Defne's blog.
Comments
Post a Comment