Goodbye
Goodbye and Thank You
As I come to the end of this blog, I would like to take a moment to reflect on everything I have learned throughout this journey. This blog has been much more than a collection of assignments; it has been a space where I could share my experiences, creativity, and personal growth.
During this process, I had the opportunity to complete a variety of engaging projects. I created a digital story, produced a podcast, explored the use of artificial intelligence in education, and completed reflective and research-based assignments. Each task challenged me in a different way and helped me develop both my digital literacy and communication skills. I also learned how technology can be used not only as a tool for learning but also as a tool for creativity and self-expression.
Among all the assignments, the most interesting one for me was the simulated interview with Marie Curie. This activity was particularly meaningful because I had previously visited the Marie Curie Museum in Warsaw in 2024. Although I was already familiar with her achievements, the interview allowed me to gain a much deeper understanding of her life, the challenges she faced, and the barriers women encountered in education and science during her time. It helped me see Marie Curie not only as a famous scientist but also as a determined woman who overcame significant obstacles to achieve her goals.
Another reason why this assignment stood out was the use of artificial intelligence. Using AI to simulate an interview made the experience more interactive and engaging than traditional research. It helped me explore Marie Curie’s perspectives in a creative way and facilitated the assignment process by allowing me to ask questions and receive detailed responses. Through this experience, I realized how AI can support learning, encourage critical thinking, and make educational tasks more accessible and enjoyable.
Maintaining this blog has been extremely beneficial for me. It encouraged me to think critically about what I was learning and reflect on my experiences rather than simply completing assignments. Writing regularly helped me improve my academic writing, organize my ideas more effectively, and express my thoughts with greater confidence.
As I say goodbye to this blog, I am grateful for everything this experience has taught me. It has helped me grow as a learner, a writer, and a future educator. Thank you for joining me on this journey and for taking the time to read my reflections and experiences. I will carry the knowledge and skills I gained from this course with me long after this blog has ended.
Goodbye, and thank you for reading!


Comments
Post a Comment