Interviewing with an Idol
Hello everyoneeee!!
I am so excited to share a new experience that I lived. Probably you have some clues about the photo you see. Yes she is MARIE CURIE.
For a recent assignment, I conducted a simulated interview with Marie Curie using AI. This project was particularly meaningful to me because in 2024, I had the opportunity to visit the Marie Curie Museum in Warsaw, Poland. Seeing the place dedicated to her life and achievements helped me connect with her story on a more personal level, and this interview allowed me to explore her experiences even further.
Before both the museum visit and this assignment, I already knew about Marie Curie’s major achievements, including her discoveries of radium and polonium and her two Nobel Prizes. However, after visiting the museum and completing this project, I came to admire her much more. Learning about the obstacles she faced, the sacrifices she made for science, and her determination to continue despite discrimination and personal loss gave me a deeper appreciation for her as both a scientist and a person.
One of the most inspiring aspects of the interview was her perseverance. As a woman pursuing science in a male-dominated field, she faced constant challenges and prejudice. She was forced to leave Poland to continue her education and worked under difficult conditions for many years. Despite these barriers, she never gave up on her goals and remained committed to scientific discovery.
The advice she shared for young women was especially meaningful. She emphasized the importance of education, hard work, self-confidence, and persistence. Her words reminded me that success is not only about talent but also about dedication and resilience when facing difficulties.
This assignment also showed me how AI can make learning more engaging and interactive. Rather than simply reading about a historical figure, I was able to imagine a conversation with Marie Curie and reflect on her experiences in a more personal way. Combined with my visit to the Marie Curie Museum in Warsaw, the activity helped me understand her life beyond the facts and achievements typically found in textbooks.
Overall, this project strengthened my admiration for Marie Curie. Although I was already familiar with her accomplishments, the museum visit and the simulated interview helped me appreciate the person behind those achievements. Her story of courage, perseverance, and dedication continues to inspire me, and I now look up to her even more as a role model.
And from the following link you can reach my interview with her.
https://1drv.ms/w/c/73d75cd01acfb4f0/IQDMgPib-CTNR6d0GmWikrojAY3Mk1Ddg_9pImhGVEC2Ws8?e=KBecmX
If you cannot reach here you can see screenshots:








Comments
Post a Comment